Event: PCI London 2016- Thursday, 28th January, 2016- 9:00 AM BST
JAW Consulting UK are going to be speaking and exhibiting at PCI London 2016, Victoria Park Plaza, London and would love to see you if you are around to drop by. Also, don’t miss the chance to get your passport stamped at our booth for a chance to win a Sonos Wireless Speaker.
Find Us in the Exhibitors Hall
- Learn how data classification supports securing payment card and sensitive personal data with live demos of Boldon James Classifier
- Access to our technical and product team members
- Unique prize to be won as part of our live draw
Meet With Us
We’d love to meet with you during the week to discuss our services & products and how they can be of benefit to you in more depth. If you’d like to book in a meeting simply click the link below.
Attend Our Live Education Seminar
Employing a Data- Centric Security Strategy: Meet Compliance and Protect Critical Business Assets
- Data Security First. Why perimeter security is dead.
- Protection of Card Holder Data Vs Personal Data. What is the difference?
- Establish the right foundations: Why a good Cyber Security Strategy, starts with the Data.
- How Data Classification extends the concept of Payment Holder Data to Personal Data.
- The 10 Prioritised Steps for Building a Cyber Security Strategy
He has over 10 years’ experience advising a wide range of clients ranging from small to large global enterprises across multiple industry sectors (financial, retail, insurance and pensions, local government, FMCG) with Cyber Security and Data Protection Strategies.
He has worked with a number of large organisations supporting Data Security Projects, helping to identify, remediate and protect critical data and systems held in both structured and unstructured environments.
His experience covers a number of Data Security technologies including Data Classification, Data Loss Prevention and Information Rights Management (IRM).
JAW Consulting UK